Thank You Event Sponsors!
Thanks to our wonderful community support, our November fundraiser was a huge success. We would like to especially thank our generous Harvest Table Benefit Sponsors for their contributions:
Local Business Sponsors
- Katonah Wine & Liquor (Adam Ottley, Proprietor) who (yet again) donated all the wine for our event!
- Nelson Salazar of Coldwell Banker Katonah, who donated the photobooth for our event!
- Jems of Katonah (Larry Seeger, owner), who donated the custom-made diamond and pearl necklace for our live auction!
- Captain Lawrence Brewery, who donated the keg of craft beer for our event!
- Vine & Co., who donated the bourbon for our “Autumn Classic” welcome cocktail!
- The Shovel-Ready String Band, who supplied the terrific music for our event!
- Charles Department Store, Ebba, Darryl Estrine, Little Joe’s Coffee & Books, Weinstein’s Pharmacy, who contributed to our “Holiday Entertaining” Raffle Basket!
- Larchmont Charcuterie, who donated toward the delicious charcuterie platters for our event!
Individual Sponsors (Financial, Live Auction Item donors, In-Kind)
- Anonymous, “with thanks to all the Book Sale volunteers!”
- Anonymous, “Thank you for all you do – we love KVL!”
- The Durst Family
- Tara and Jeff Coniaris
- Patricia and Robert Ivry
- Laura and Joel Kaplan
- Jeanne Markel and Chris Wedge
Doni and Robert Belau
Nathalie and Jim Dalrymple
Susan and John Scofield
The Welch, Pou-Song, Hjerpe & Latham Families